Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Yorkshire Pudding Wrap
- 2 giant Yorkshire puddings
- 1 large chicken breast, roasted, sliced
- 4 rashers smoked streaky bacon, cooked
- 4 chipolata sausages, cooked
- 150-200g ready-made stuffing
- 1 small carrot, cooked, sliced
- 6-8 green beans, cooked
- Few spoons of gravy for each
Method (Serves 2)
- Pre heat the grill to maximum.
- Meanwhile lay the giant Yorkshire puddings down and layer up the in the middle the stuffing, carrots and peas, bacon, sausage and finally the roast chicken. Top with gravy.
- Fold the 2 edges over the filling and grill.
- Cook your Yorkshire pudding until it is crispy and piping hot in the middle!