Your web browser is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.
Easy Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
- 6 Lasagne sheets, cooked
- 1 jar of tomoato pasta sauce, heated
- 225g package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 40g freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 1 medium red bell peppers cut in 1” pieces
- ½ onion, cut into slices
- 1-¼ tsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the George Foreman Grill to 190°c.
- Arrange courgette, bell peppers and onion slices on Grill Plate. Season with salt and black pepper. Cook 4-5 minutes, until tender. Remove vegetables and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Spread about 1/3 of the heated pasta sauce in ungreased deep dish baking plate. Top with two lasagne sheets.
- Spread about ¼ roasted vegetables over pasta sheets and top with ¼ of the mozzarella/parmesan cheese mixture over the sauce.
- Repeat layers two more times, ending in cheese.
- Place deep dish baking plate on bottom of grill. Close lid.
- Set the baking time for 20 minutes and temperature to 190°c.
- Bake until hot and cheese is melted and golden.